Tomorrow is Monday:(
Sunday, April 10, 2011 >>2:41 AM

Tomorrow is Monday, the start of another boring boring week, what's more, with all the block tests results, i'm just going to die...

I hate school, i mean, seriously, of all these things i'm learning now, how many percent will be useful to me next time? 10%? 15%? Seriously. I want to be a forensic scientist right, so what's the point of me doing....languages? Humanities? Ok maths maybe A LITTLE, JUST A LITTLE, TEENY WEENY PERCENTAGE to calculate the speed of a car when an accident happens blah blah blah, but the main thing is still science isn't it? CHEM BIO PHYSICS. YES i will need all three sciences probably, but other than that? Uhhh i learn geography for what de? Learn history 干嘛呢?DAMN CRAP.

JEEEEEZ i'm wasting my life STUDYING. Hello, i spend 20 over years studying, then TADA i don't even need half of it. Basically i need to learn to read and write, oh and do a little bit of maths and science, and tada i can go and work le. What's the point man.

I seriously hate school, no matter what school you put me into i will still hate it, so the problem doesn' really lies with the school, it lies with the programmes and stuff. Yeah bbye that's all, i'm damn prepared to die from tomorrow onwards :/





You are currently at http://p0cky-music.blogspot.com :D
This blog is created by KHKTSWVT
If you love us, GREAT! 'cause we love you too
If you hate us, click here and SHOO
Tag if you want to be linked^^
No ripping from here, that's PLAGIARISM
Rules are meant to be followed
Now have fun navigating through our ever awesome blog^^



KAT(KH)
the crazy random kisiao ultimate michyeo Kpop maniac who loves P0cky music so much she went crazy and became mad
Harry Potter's birthday
I like tall celebrities i.e. 高以翔` Sooyoung etc
I dislike M&Ms that aren't crunchy enough
I wish to...
1)Kick Val's butt
2)Kick SW's butt without getting judo-ed
My hobbies:
1)Looking for Kpop's stuff
2)Stuff
My Motto:You whom call another a madman is a madman
Phneah Kai Ting(KT)
The chocoholic who especially loves M&Ms and a new fan of Kpop-influenced by Kat
Birthday:28 August
Likes: dramas!!!(taiwanese and korean) my friends CCA!
music(Kpop)
>reading(*tee hee*)
>chocolates!!!<3<3<3
Dislikes:
cutting my hair
evil teachers(LOL)
I wish to...
Score better for LA
Have fun
Shu Wen(SW)
the loves Fantasy~ dreamer
birthday...some really nice day :D
likes
sports!- a number
anime/manga- action type
music-smooth flowy type :D
FRIENDS
art - imagination :D
reading-some times
cartoon:D
computer

Wishlist
world tour
more fun with friends
play sports more often
learn more stuff?...
do better in studies...
buy all nice music albums(too many cant buy all you see.)

Val(VT)
The one hu loves to read and watch anime and play sports
Valentine's day is my birthday
I like...
Frisbee, badminton, basketball
Neoprints
Kpop
Shopping
Anime especially Bleach,Jigoku Shoujo and DEATHNOTE
My wishlist...
Badminton everyday to improve
Get Kat (sheesh i realised this a common one XD)
Sing well










Skin done by US