Saturday, June 26, 2010 >>3:48 PM
Hi peepo, who in the right mind would wake up at 6am just to use the computer? ME! Right, did i mention that its now 6++ in the morning? Ok.
Grats, sch reopens tomorrow... HOW GREAT!! IM SO LOOKING FORWARD, TO LEARNING NEW STUFF AND DOING WELL FOR BLOCK TESTS!!!! * alot alot of sarcasirm intended, like seriously*
I so hate waking up early JUST to go to school. Like totally. I mean, i don't mind waking early to watch tv, read novels or use the com....but sch? wat the beep( omg im speaking like Kat)
Who in the right mind would post so many posts in a day just to make the posts reach 100? Nobody right? Ok, then Kat is crazy XD like no offence
Anyway, you are like totally crazy over super junior siah... BUT I STILL LOVE SHINEE!! yeah, but sadly i love 朴基雄 more....hehe
And kat, im NOT ashamed of myself....why should i b
e? Ahahaahh maybe KT SHOULD be, but definitely not me and SW
Haha Kat you became so hua1 chi1 siah.....heheee